Being authentic takes courage…
“Real power is not power over others; it is power to be yourself.”
Ask yourself this…
- How am I showing up in life and how am I being seen? And is this who I truly am and what I want?
- How can I be more authentic, vulnerable and not hold myself back?
- What would I do if I were 100 times bolder?
- What would I say to others if I weren’t afraid?
Communication is a dance
Being authentic is also about communicating with others in the world. We must be accountable not only for how we speak but how we are heard. We also make others accountable for what they’re communicating and how we are hearing them. We can’t control the reactions of others but we can continuously practice communicating our intention and being curious about their intention.
So speak your truth in a compassionate and intentional way whenever possible, and surround yourself with those who lovingly encourage and support the real you.
- How can I still stay true to myself while staying connected to others?
- How can I create a safe space for others to be authentic?
“If you have enough faith in your own beliefs, you’ll find that it’s impossible to be offended by the beliefs and conduct of others.”
Dr. Wayne Dyer
Ready to Change?
Contact us to change your life!